Adjusting the image quality when projecting movies using [Single image] on [My content] (Only for iPhone)
You can adjust the image quality when projecting movies stored in an iPhone using [Single image] on [My content].
- Start / (Portable Ultra Short Throw Projector Application) on the smartphone.
- Tap the (Settings) button.
- Tap [My content settings].
- Tap [Video quality for Single image].
- Select the item to be adjusted.
[Give priority to video quality]
Plays back movies at the original image quality.
[Give priority to smoothness]
Plays back movies at a lower image quality for smooth playback.
- When [Give priority to smoothness] is set, it may take more time to start playback depending on the movie.