- Be sure to unplug the unit from the wall outlet before cleaning.
- To clean the surface of the projection window:
Gently wipe it with a soft cloth such as an eyeglass cleaning cloth. If there are stubborn stains, wipe them up with a cloth moistened with water. Never use alcohol, benzene, thinner, acidic cleaning agents, alkaline cleaning agents, abrasive cleaning agents, chemical dust cloths, and so on.
- To clean the exterior:
Gently wipe it with a soft cloth. If there are stubborn stains, wipe up the stains with a soft cloth which has been soaked in diluted neutral detergent and thoroughly wrung out, then wipe the exterior again with a dry cloth. Do not use alcohol, benzene, thinner, and so on.
- If the unit is rubbed hard with a dirty cloth, the unit may be scratched.
- If volatile liquid such as insecticide splashes on the unit, or an item made of rubber or vinyl stays in physical contact with the unit for a long time, the unit may be affected or the surface color may fade.
- Do not touch the projection window with bare hands.