Connecting the neckband speaker with 2 Android smartphones in multipoint connection
When a BLUETOOTH connection is established between the neckband speaker and a smartphone, music playback and phone talking are, in general, simultaneously available via the BLUETOOTH connection.
To use one of the 2 smartphones solely for music playback and the other solely for phone talking in multipoint connection, operate an individual smartphone to enable either music playback or phone talking.
- Have the neckband speaker paired with each of the 2 smartphones.
- Operate one of the smartphones to establish a BLUETOOTH connection with the neckband speaker.
- Operate the connected smartphone to deselect either [Call audio] (HFP) or [Media audio] (A2DP).
Operation example: For connection solely with the media audio (A2DP) profile
Tap [Settings] - [Device connection] - [Bluetooth], and then tap the setting icon next to [SRS-NS7].
On the [Paired devices] screen, deselect [Call audio].
- Operate the other smartphone to establish a BLUETOOTH connection with the neckband speaker.
- See the operation example in step and deselect the profile option that you did not in step .
- Operate the first smartphone to establish a BLUETOOTH connection with the neckband speaker.
Each of the 2 smartphones is connected to with the selected profile option.
The above instructions are provided as an example. For details, refer to the operating instructions supplied with your Android smartphone.
On the device connected solely for music playback (A2DP) in multipoint connection, the remaining battery power of the neckband speaker is not correctly displayed.