Having aibo show tricks
You can view the tricks that your aibo has learned and have it show the tricks. aibo's tricks are grouped in two categories and listed accordingly on the My aibo app.
- Open the My aibo home screen.
- Do either of the following depending on the app in use.
On the My aibo app for smartphones:
Select [My aibo] - [Characteristics] - [Tricks].
On the My aibo app for computers:
Select the [Tricks] tab.
- Do either of the following depending on the category of your desired trick.
- To have your aibo show one of the tricks delivered to the My aibo app:
- Select your desired trick from [Basic].
- Select [Try trick] or follow the on-screen instructions to communicate with aibo.
- To have your aibo show one of the tricks you taught aibo by moving its front paws:
- Select your desired trick from [Trained].
All the tricks you taught are named “Show me your new trick” by default.
- Select [Try trick] or say the trick name to aibo.
You can change the names and descriptions of the tricks. See Editing the label of the trick you taught aibo for more information.
To make your aibo forget the trick, select [Make aibo forget] in substep 2 of step 3.
When [Trained] contains multiple tricks with the same name and you say the trick name to your aibo, it shows one of the tricks.