Editing the label of the trick you taught aibo
You can rename the trick you taught your aibo (see Teaching aibo a trick by moving the front paws) and edit its description. When you say the trick name to aibo, it shows you the trick.
- Open the My aibo home screen.
- Do either of the following depending on the app in use.
On the My aibo app for smartphones:
Select [My aibo] - [Characteristics] - [Tricks].
On the My aibo app for computers:
Select the [Tricks] tab.
- Select your desired trick name from [Trained].
- Select [Edit] under the trick name.
- Enter a trick name, and then select [OK] on the My aibo app for smartphones or [Change] on the My aibo app for computers.
All the tricks you taught are named “Show me your new trick” by default.
Enter the word you say to your aibo for the trick name. If you taught a trick to raise both front paws, for example, name the trick something like “Raise front paws.”
- To edit the trick description, select [Edit] under the description.
- Enter a new description of the trick, and then select [OK] on the My aibo app for smartphones or [Change] on the My aibo app for computers.
aibo can memorize up to 30 tricks. If you try to teach more than 30 tricks, your aibo will shake its head to indicate that it can memorize no more tricks.