Reducing the battery consumption
You can reduce the battery consumption by using the player in the following manner.
The battery life depends on usage conditions. For details on the battery life, see [Battery life].
- Turn off the power manually when you do not use the player.
Set [Auto Power Off]. The player will turn off automatically if you do not operate the player for 15 minutes after you pause playback. Tap the menu items in the following order to add a check mark.
– [Settings] – [Device Settings] ([Basic Settings]) – [Auto Power Off].
Set a shorter time for [Screen Off Timer].
( – [Settings] – [Device Settings] ([Basic Settings]) – [Screen Off Timer].)
The battery life of the player will become significantly shorter if you play music with the screen turned on.
- Adjust the screen brightness.
- Set all sound quality settings to off.
- Turn off the Bluetooth function when you are not using it.
- Turn off the NFC function when you are not using it.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.