|Stereo Mini-jack||Balanced Standard-jack|
|MP3 (128 kbps)||10 hours||10 hours|
|AAC (256 kbps)||10 hours||10 hours|
|FLAC (96 kHz/24 bit)||9 hours||9 hours|
|FLAC (192 kHz/24 bit)||8 hours||8 hours|
|DSD (2.8224 MHz/1 bit)||9 hours||9 hours|
|DSD (5.6448 MHz/1 bit)||9 hours||9 hours|
|DSD (11.2896 MHz/1 bit)||9 hours||9 hours|
Bluetooth (Transmitter mode) (Approx.)
|MP3 (128 kbps)/SBC - Connection Preferred||19 hours|
|FLAC (96 kHz/24 bit)/LDAC - Connection Preferred (Auto)||14 hours|
A Bluetooth connection will shorten the battery life by up to 45 % depending on the following conditions.
- Format of the content.
- Settings of the connected device.
Bluetooth (Receiver mode) (Approx.)
|SBC (Connection Preferred)||9 hours|
|LDAC (Sound Quality Preferred)||8 hours|
The battery life may become about 10 % shorter when some of the sound quality settings are active.
- The values shown in this topic are the approximate battery life when content is played continuously at the default settings.
- Even if the player is turned off for an extended period, a small amount of battery power is still consumed.
- Battery life may vary depending on volume setting, conditions of use and ambient temperature.
- The battery is consumed considerably when the screen is on.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.