Parts and controls
- Access lamp (The lamp is inside the slot cover.)
Do not remove the microSD cards (not supplied) when the access lamp is lit up.
- microSD card slot cover
Open the cover to insert microSD cards.
- microSD card slots 1/2 (The card slots are inside the slot cover.)
Insert microSD cards until they click into place.
- Headphone jack (Balanced Standard)
- Connect headphones with a balanced standard plug. Push in the headphone plug until it clicks into place. Connect the headphones properly. Otherwise, the output sound will be impaired.
- Connect passive headphones (*1) to the headphone jack (Balanced Standard) only. If you use an audio cable to connect the headphone jack (Balanced Standard) to the line-in jack of an audio device, it may damage the device.
- Headphone jack (Stereo Mini)
- Connect headphones with a stereo mini plug. Push in the headphone plug until it clicks into place. Connect the headphones properly. Otherwise, the output sound will be impaired.
- Volume knob
Turn the knob to adjust the volume.
- MUTING (muting) lamp
The lamp lights up or flashes when the player turns off the sound automatically (when the Auto Muting function turns on).
- Built-in Bluetooth antenna
The antenna allows the player to connect with Bluetooth devices or smartphones.
Do not cover the antenna when a Bluetooth connection is active. Otherwise, the connection may be interrupted.
Touch the N-mark on a Bluetooth device or a smartphone to this mark.
The Bluetooth device or the smartphone must support the NFC function.
You can connect the Bluetooth device or the smartphone to the player.
- Touch screen
Tap icons or items on the screen to operate the player.
- CHARGE (charging) lamp
: Charging is in progress.
: Charging is finished.
- Playback operating buttons
(*2): Press the button to start or pause playback.
/ : Press the buttons to jump to the beginning of the current track, previous track, or next track.
Hold down the buttons to fast-rewind or to fast-forward playback.
- Press the button to turn the screen on or off.
- Hold down the button for 4 seconds to turn on the player, and 2 seconds to turn off the player.
- If operations become unstable, hold down the button for 8 seconds to restart the player.
- DC IN 19.5V jack
Connect the AC adaptor (supplied) and the AC power cord (supplied) to this jack.
- USB Type-C port
Connect the USB Type-C cable (supplied) to this port.
You cannot charge the player through the USB Type-C port.
*1 Passive headphones: Headphones without a Noise Canceling function or Bluetooth function.
*2 There is a tactile dot on the button. The tactile dot can help you operate the buttons without looking at them.
- The internal circuit of the player uses a relay. When a pair of headphones is connected to the headphone jack (Balanced Standard or Stereo Mini), you may hear sound from the relay in the following cases.
- When you change the output device.
- When you change the content or the sound quality settings.
- When you turn the power on or off.
- While the screen is off.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.