Formatting the memory (Format Built-In Memory/Format SD Card)
You can format either the built-in memory of your IC card or the microSD card. Formatting the built-in memory will delete all of the stored data and restore the original folder structure at your purchase.
- While recording or playback is on standby, select “ Settings” - “Common Settings” - “Reset/Format” - “Format Built-In Memory” or “Format SD Card” from the HOME menu, and then press.
“Delete All Data?” appears.
- Pressor to select “Yes,” and then press.The “Please Wait” message appears and the selected memory will be formatted.
- Press and hold BACK/HOME to return to the HOME menu.To return to the screen before you displayed the HOME menu, press STOP.
Be sure to use your IC recorder, not a computer, to format the microSD card that you intend to use on the IC recorder.
- Be aware that formatting the built-in memory will delete all of the stored data, including protected files and Sound Organizer 2, and you will not be able to restore anything after the formatting process.
- To cancel the formatting process, select “No” in step 2.