Moving a file to a different folder
You can select a file and move it to another folder.
- Select the file you want to move.
- While playback is on standby, select “Move/Copy File” on the OPTION menu, and then press.
- Pressorto select “Move to Built-In Memory” or “Move to SD Card,” and then press.
- Pressorto select the destination folder, and then press.
The “Please Wait” message appears and the file will be moved from the source folder to the destination folder.
- You cannot move a protected file. To move the file, remove the protection first, and then move the file. For instructions on removing protection, see Protecting a file.
- You cannot move music files.