The IC recorder is not detected by Sound Organizer 2.
- Check if the software is successfully installed, and then check the connections with your IC recorder as follows:
- When you are using a USB hub, remove the hub and connect the IC recorder directly to a USB port on the computer.
- Disconnect and then connect the IC recorder once again.
- Connect the IC recorder to another USB port.
The computer may be placed in sleep/hibernate mode.
Change the power saving mode settings to keep the computer in normal mode.
- Save a backup copy of all of the data stored on the built-in memory or the microSD card of your IC recorder to the computer, and then format the built-in memory or the microSD card with the IC recorder.