Disconnecting the IC recorder from the USB AC adaptor
Be sure to follow the procedure below, otherwise you may not be able to play the files stored on your IC recorder due to data corruption.
- If recording or playback is in progress, press STOP to stop the IC recorder.
- Make sure that the “Accessing” message is not on the display window.
- Disconnect the IC recorder from the USB AC adaptor, and then disconnect the USB AC adaptor from the AC outlet.
- While recording is in progress (the operation indicator lights in red) or on standby (the operation indicator flashes in red), or while data is being accessed (the “Accessing” message is on the display window), observe the following to avoid data corruption:
- Do not connect/disconnect your IC recorder to/from the USB AC adaptor while the adaptor is connected to an AC outlet.
Do not connect/disconnect the USB AC adaptor to/from an AC outlet while your IC recorder is connected to the adaptor.