Deleting all the track marks in the selected file at one time
You can delete all the track marks of the selected file.
- Select the file from which you want to delete the track marks.
- Select “Delete Track Marks” - “All Track Marks” from the OPTION menu, and then press.
“Delete All Track Marks?” appears on the display window.
- Pressorto select “Yes,” and then press.The “Please Wait” message appears and all the track marks will be deleted at one time.
- You cannot delete track marks from a protected file. To delete track marks from a protected file, remove protection from the file first, then delete the track marks. For instructions on protecting a file, see Protecting a file.
- You cannot delete track marks while recording is on standby. Use the HOME menu to select the file containing the track mark that you want to delete.
- To cancel the deleing process, select “No” in step 3, and then press.