Deleting a file
You can select a file and delete it.
- Once you have deleted a file, you will not be able to restore it.
- Select a file you want to delete.
- Select “Delete a File” on the OPTION menu, and then press.
“Delete?” appears and the specified file plays for confirmation.
- Pressorto select “Yes,” and then press.
The “Please Wait” message appears on the display window and the selected file will be deleted.
- You cannot delete a protected file. To delete a protected file, remove protection from the file first, then delete the file. For instructions on protecting a file, see Protecting a file.
- To cancel the deleting process, select “No” in step 3, and then press.
- To delete a part of a file, first divide the file into two files, select the file you want to delete, and proceed with step 2 and step 3. For instructions on dividing a file, see Dividing a file at the current playback point.