Allows you to shoot with the exposure adjusted automatically (both the shutter speed and the aperture value).You can set shooting functions such as [ISO].
Set the mode dial to P (Program Auto).
Set the shooting functions to your desired settings.
Adjust the focus and shoot the subject.
When you are not using a flash, you can change the shutter speed and aperture (F-value) combination without changing the appropriate exposure set by the camera.
Turn the front/rear dial to select the aperture value and shutter speed combination.
- “P” on the screen changes to “P*” when you turn the front/rear dial.
- To cancel program shift, set the shooting mode to other than [Program Auto], or turn off the camera.
- According to the brightness of the environment, the program shift may not be used.
- Set the shooting mode to another one than “P” or turn off the power to cancel the setting you made.
- When the brightness changes, the aperture (F-value) and shutter speed also change while maintaining the shift amount.