DISP Button (Monitor/Finder)
Allows you to set the screen display modes that can be selected using DISP (Display Setting) in shooting mode.
- MENU → (Camera Settings2) → [DISP Button] → [Monitor] or [Finder] → desired setting → [Enter].The items marked with are available.
Menu item details
- Graphic Display :
- Shows basic shooting information. Graphically shows the shutter speed and aperture value.
- Display All Info. :
- Shows recording information.
- No Disp. Info. :
- Does not show recording information.
- Histogram :
- Displays the luminance distribution graphically.
- Level :
- Indicates whether the product is level in both the front-back (A) and horizontal (B) directions. When the product is level in either direction, the indicator turns to green.
- For viewfinder*:
Displays only shooting information on the monitor, not the subject. This setting is a display setting for shooting with the viewfinder.
- Monitor Off*:
Always turns the monitor off when shooting images. You can use the monitor when playing back images or operating MENU. This setting is a display setting for shooting with the viewfinder.
*These screen modes are available only in the setting for [Monitor].
- If you tilt the product forward or backward by a large degree, the level error will be great.
- The product may have a margin of error of almost ±1° even when the inclination is corrected by the level.