Allows you to shoot with preset settings according to the scene.
Set the mode dial to SCN (Scene Selection).
Turn the front dial to select the desired setting.
Menu item details
- Blurs background and sharpens the subject. Accentuates the skin tones softly.
- Sports Action:
- Shoots a moving subject at a fast shutter speed so that the subject looks as if it is standing still. The product shoots images continuously while the shutter button is pressed.
- Shoots close-ups of the subjects, such as flowers, insects, food, or small items.
- Shoots the entire range of a scenery in sharp focus with vivid colors.
- Shoots the red of the sunset beautifully.
- Night Scene:
- Shoots night scenes without losing the dark atmosphere.
- Night Portrait:
Shoots night scene portraits using the flash (sold separately).
- To change the scene, rotate the front dial on the shooting screen and select a new scene.
- Under the following settings, the shutter speed is slower, so use of a tripod, etc. is recommended to prevent the image from blurring:
- [Night Scene]
- [Night Portrait]
- The minimum distance that you can come close to a subject does not change even if you select [Macro]. For the minimum in-focus range, refer to the minimum distance of the lens attached to the product.