Sets whether the grid line is displayed or not. The grid line will help you to adjust the composition of images.
- MENU → (Camera Settings2) → [Grid Line] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Rule of 3rds Grid:
- Place main subjects close to one of the grid lines that divide the image into thirds for a well-balanced composition.
- Square Grid:
- Square grids make it easier to confirm the horizontal level of your composition. This is suitable to determine the quality of the composition when shooting landscape, close-up, or duplicated images.
- Diag. + Square Grid:
- Place a subject on the diagonal line to express an uplifting and powerful feeling.
- Does not display the grid line.