What is noise canceling?
The noise canceling circuit actually senses outside noise with built-in microphones and sends an equal-but-opposite canceling signal to the headset.
- The noise canceling effect may not be pronounced in a very quiet environment, or some noise may be heard.
- Depending on how you wear the headset, the noise canceling effect may vary or a beeping sound (feedback) may be heard. In this case, take off the headset and put it on again.
- The noise canceling function works primarily on noise in the low frequency band. Although noise is reduced, it is not completely canceled.
- When you use the headset in a train or a car, noise may occur depending on street conditions.
- Mobile phones may cause interference and noise. Should this occur, move the headset further away from the mobile phone.
Do not cover the headset microphone with your hand. The noise canceling function or the Ambient Sound Mode may not work properly, or a beeping sound (feedback) may occur. In this case, remove your hand from the headset microphone.
A: Noise canceling function microphone (external)