Cannot hear a person on a call.
- Check that both the headset and the connected device (i.e., smartphone) are turned on.
- Turn up the volume of the connected device and the volume of the headset if they are too low.
- Check the audio settings of the Bluetooth device to make sure the sound comes from the headset during a call.
- Use the Bluetooth device to reestablish the connection. Select HFP or HSP for the profile.
- While listening to music with the headset, stop playback and double-tap the touch sensor control panel lightly to respond to an incoming call.