Connecting to a paired iPhone
Unlock the screen of the iPhone if it is locked.
Turn on the headset.
Press and hold the button for about 2 seconds.
Check that the blue indicator continues to flash after you release your finger from the button. You hear the voice guidance “Power on”.
After the headset turns on, if it has automatically connected to the last connected device, you will hear a voice guidance “Bluetooth connected”.
Check the connection status on the iPhone. If it is not connected, proceed to step 3.
Display the devices paired with the iPhone.
- Select [Settings].
- Touch [Bluetooth].
- Touch  to change it to  (turn on the Bluetooth function).
You will hear a voice guidance “Bluetooth connected”.
- The above procedure is an example. For more details, refer to the operating instructions supplied with your iPhone.
- When connecting, either [WH-1000XM3] or [LE_WH-1000XM3] or both are displayed on the connecting device. If both or [WH-1000XM3] are displayed touch [WH-1000XM3], or touch [LE_WH-1000XM3] if [LE_WH-1000XM3] is displayed.
- If the last-connected Bluetooth device is placed near the headset, the headset may connect automatically to the device by simply turning on the headset. In that case, deactivate the Bluetooth function on the device or turn off the power.
- If you cannot connect your iPhone to the headset, delete the headset pairing information on your iPhone and perform the pairing again. As for the operations on your iPhone, refer to the operating instructions supplied with your iPhone.