Controlling the audio device (Bluetooth connection)
If your Bluetooth device supports the device operating function (compatible protocol: AVRCP), then the following operations are available. The available functions may vary depending on the Bluetooth device, so refer to the operating instructions supplied with your device.
You can use the touch sensor control panel to perform the following operations.
- Play/Pause: Gently touch it with your finger and immediately release it two times in rapid succession (interval of about 0.4 seconds) (Double tap)
- Next track: Swipe forward.
- Previous track: Swipe backward.
- Fast-forward: Swipe forward and hold. (It takes a while until fast-forwarding starts.) Release at the desired playback point.
- Fast-reverse: Swipe backward and hold. (It takes a while until fast-reversing starts.) Release at the desired playback point.
- To increase the volume: Swipe up repeatedly until the volume reaches the desired level.
- To decrease the volume: Swipe down repeatedly until the volume reaches the desired level.
- If you hold your finger to the touch sensor control panel after swiping up or down, the volume continues to change.
- If the communication condition is poor, the Bluetooth device may react incorrectly to the operation on the headset.
- The available functions may vary depending on the connected device. In some cases, it may operate differently or may not work at all when the operations described above are performed.