Battery Care increases the lifespan of your battery. This feature detects your charging patterns and estimates the start and end time of your regular charging period. The charging rate is controlled so that your battery reaches 100% just before you disconnect the charger. You can manually customize the start and end times of the charging period. For a better battery lifespan, you can also set a charging limit so that the battery always only charges up to 80% or 90%.
- Battery Care will not control the charging rate until it detects a regular charging cycle of at least 4 hours over a period of several days.
- Find and tap [Settings] > [Battery] > [Battery Care].
- Tap the switch to enable or disable Battery Care.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, and then select an option.[Auto] is selected by default.
- Learned patterns of the regular charging cycle are saved by Battery Care. Even if the function has been disabled, it adopts to the learned patterns after enabling the function again.