Using the [Clear Phase™ ] function
You can enjoy the full effects of the Noise Canceling or [Clear Phase™ ] function by selecting the compatible headphones.
- On the library screen, tap and then [Settings].
- Select [MDR-NW750N/NE] from the pull-down menu under [Headphones].
- Tap [Clear Phase™ ] to add a check mark.
- [Clear Phase™ ] can only be set when you have selected [MDR-NW750N/NE].
- Select [Other Headphones] to use headphones that do not support the Noise Canceling function. When [Other Headphones] is selected, you cannot enable the Noise Canceling function or the [Clear Phase™ ] function.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.