Using the language study function
The language study function provides the following useful functions for language learning.
- DPC (Digital Pitch Control)
- A-B Repeat
- Quick Replay
You need to transfer tracks to the [LEARNING] folder on the Walkman before using the language study function.
- On the library screen, tap .The Walkman will switch to the language study function. Then, the library screen for the language study function will appear.
- Select a category and subcategories until a track list appears, and then select a track.Playback will start.
Useful functions for playback
DPC (Digital Pitch Control)
You can change the playback speed.
Tap [A] to set a start point. Then, tap [B] to set an end point.
The Walkman will play the section from [A] to [B] repeatedly.
- Tap to go back to the point [A].
- Tap to jump to the next track. A-B Repeat function will be off.
- If you want to listen to the whole track, tap .
You can jump 10 seconds back, 3 seconds back, or 5 seconds ahead in the track.
To go back to the music playback function
Tap at the top left of the library screen.
- There needs to be at least one second between the start point (A) and the end point (B) for the A-B Repeat function.
- High-Resolution Audio files will be converted to PCM format.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.