Audio Rec Level
You can adjust the audio recording level while checking the level meter.
- MENU → (Camera Settings2) → [Audio Rec Level].
- Select the desired level using the right/left sides of the control wheel.
Menu item details
- Turns up the audio recording level.
- Turns down the audio recording level.
- Resets the audio recording level to the default setting.
- When you record audio movies with loud volumes, set [Audio Rec Level] to a lower sound level. Doing so enables you to record more realistic audio. When you record audio movies with lower volumes, set [Audio Rec Level] to a greater sound level to make the sound easier to hear.
- Regardless of the [Audio Rec Level] settings, the limiter always operates.
- [Audio Rec Level] is available only when the shooting mode is set to movie mode.
- [Audio Rec Level] is unavailable during High Frame Rate shooting.
The [Audio Rec Level] settings are applied for both the internal microphone and the (microphone) terminal input.