HDMI Settings: HDMI Resolution
When you connect the product to a High Definition (HD) TV with HDMI terminals using an HDMI cable (sold separately), you can select HDMI Resolution to output images to the TV.
- MENU → (Setup) → [HDMI Settings] → [HDMI Resolution] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- The product automatically recognizes an HD TV and sets the output resolution.
- Outputs signals in 2160p/1080p.
- Outputs signals in HD picture quality (1080p).
- Outputs signals in HD picture quality (1080i).
- If the images are not displayed properly using the [Auto] setting, select either [1080i], [1080p] or [2160p/1080p], based on which TV is to be connected.