Number of recordable images
When you insert a memory card into the camera and set the ON/OFF (Power) switch to “ON,” the number of images that can be recorded (should you continue to shoot using the current settings) is displayed on the screen.
- When “0” (the number of recordable images) flashes in orange, the memory card is full. Replace the memory card with another one, or delete images from the current memory card.
- When “NO CARD” flashes in orange, it means no memory card has been inserted. Insert a memory card.
The number of images that can be recorded on a memory card
The table below shows the approximate number of images that can be recorded on a memory card formatted with this camera. The values are defined using Sony standard memory cards for testing.
The values may vary depending on the shooting conditions and the type of memory card used.
[Image Size]: [L: 20M]
[Aspect Ratio] is set to [3:2]*
|Quality||8 GB||32 GB||64 GB||256 GB|
|RAW & JPEG||235||950||1900||7500|
*When [Aspect Ratio] is set to other than [3:2], you can record more images than the numbers shown in the table above. (except when [RAW] is selected)
- Even if the number of recordable images is higher than 9999 images, “9999” will appear.
- When an image shot with another product is played back on this camera, the image may not appear in its actual size.
- The numbers shown are when using a Sony memory card.