HDMI Settings: CTRL FOR HDMI
When connecting this product to a “BRAVIA” Sync-compatible TV using an HDMI cable (sold separately), you can operate this product by aiming the TV remote control at the TV.
- MENU → (Setup) → [HDMI Settings] → [CTRL FOR HDMI] → desired setting.
- Connect this product to a “BRAVIA” Sync-compatible TV.
The input of the TV is switched automatically and images on this product are displayed on the TV screen.
- Press the SYNC MENU button of the TV’s remote control.
- Operate this product using the TV’s remote control.
Menu item details
- You can operate this product with a TV’s remote control.
- You cannot operate this product with a TV’s remote control.
- If you connect this product to a TV using an HDMI cable, available menu items are limited.
- [CTRL FOR HDMI] is available only with a “BRAVIA” Sync-compatible TV. Also, the SYNC MENU operation differs depending on the TV you are using. For details, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the TV.
- If the product performs unwanted operations in response to the TV remote control when the product is connected to another manufacturer’s TV using an HDMI connection, select MENU → (Setup) → [HDMI Settings] → [CTRL FOR HDMI] → [Off].