Playing back images using slideshow (Slide Show)
Automatically plays back images continuously.
- MENU → (Playback) → [Slide Show] → desired setting.
- Select [Enter].
Menu item details
- Select [On], in which images are played back in a continuous loop, or [Off], in which the product exits the slideshow when all the images are played back once.
- Select the display interval for images from among [1 Sec], [3 Sec], [5 Sec], [10 Sec] or [30 Sec].
To quit the slideshow in the middle of playback
Press the MENU button to quit the slideshow. You cannot pause the slideshow.
- During playback, you can display the next/previous image by pressing the right/left side of the control wheel.
- You can activate a slideshow only when [View Mode] is set to [Date View] or [Folder View(Still)].