Dial / Wheel Lock
You can set whether the dial and wheel will be locked by pressing and holding the Fn (Function) button.
- MENU → (Camera Settings2) → [Dial / Wheel Lock] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Locks the control dial and control wheel.
- Does not lock the control dial or control wheel even if you press and hold the Fn (Function) button.
- You can release the lock by holding the Fn (Function) button down again.
- When [AF Area Regist.] is set to [On], [Dial / Wheel Lock] is fixed to [Unlock].