Select the appropriate mode for the subject, such as single shooting, continuous shooting or bracketing shooting.
- MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Drive Mode] → desired setting.
Select the desired mode using the right/left side of the control wheel.
Menu item details
- Single Shooting:
- Normal shooting mode.
- Cont. Shooting:
- Shoots images continuously while you press and hold down the shutter button.
- Shoots an image using the self-timer after a designated number of seconds have elapsed since the shutter button was pressed.
- Shoots a designated number of images using the self-timer after a designated number of seconds have elapsed since the shutter button was pressed.
- Cont. Bracket:
- Shoots images while holding the shutter button down, each with different degrees of exposure.
- Single Bracket:
- Shoots a specified number of images, one by one, each with a different degrees of exposure.
- WB bracket:
- Shoots a total of three images, each with different color tones according to the selected settings for white balance, color temperature and color filter.
- DRO Bracket:
- Shoots a total of three images, each at a different degree of D-Range Optimizer.
- When the shooting mode is set to [Scene Selection] and [Sports Action] is selected, [Single Shooting] cannot be performed.