Sets [SteadyShot] effect when shooting movies. If you set the [SteadyShot] effect to [Off] when using a tripod (sold separately), a natural image is produced.
MENU → (Camera Settings2) → [SteadyShot] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Intelligent Active:
- Provides a more powerful SteadyShot effect than [Active].
- Provides a more powerful SteadyShot effect.
- Reduces camera shake under stable movie shooting conditions.
- Does not use [SteadyShot].
- If you change the setting for [SteadyShot], the angle of view will change.
- [Intelligent Active] and [Active] cannot be selected when [File Format] is set to [XAVC S 4K].