MF Assist (still image)
Enlarges the image on the screen automatically to make manual focusing easier. This works in Manual Focus or Direct Manual Focus shooting.
- MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [MF Assist] → [On].
- Turn the lens ring to which the focus function has been assigned to adjust the focus.
- The image is enlarged. You can magnify images further by pressing the center of the control wheel.
- You can set how long the image is to be shown magnified by selecting MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Focus Magnif. Time].
- You cannot use [MF Assist] when shooting movies. Use the [Focus Magnifier] function instead.