Changing a file name
You can change the name of the files stored under “Recorded Files” on the HOME menu by adding one of the prefix templates.
Operate the remote control and follow the steps below:
- Operate the remote control to select the file that you want to rename.
- While playback is on standby, select “Change File Name” on the OPTION menu, and then press .
- Press or to select the desired prefix, and then press .
“Please Wait” appears on the display window and the selected prefix and an underscore (_) will be added to the file name.
Example (“Important” is added to the file 171010_0706.mp3): Important_171010_0706.mp3
- You cannot change the name of a protected file. To change the name of a protected file, remove the protection from the file first, then change the name. For instructions on removing protection, see Protecting a file.
- You cannot change the name of files in “ Music.”