Selecting a recording scene for an individual situation
According to a particular recording situation, you can change some recording settings, including the recording mode and the sensitivity level of the built-in microphones, at once by selecting one of the recording scenes (Scene Select).
Operate the remote control and follow the steps below:
- While recording is on standby, operate the remote control to select “Scene Select” on the OPTION menu, and then press.
- Pressorto select a scene you want, and then press.
Description of menu items
You can select one of the following items:
- Available for the situation where no recording scene selection is required.
- Auto Voice Rec:
- Suitable for recording human voices in general (default setting).
- Suitable for recording when your IC recorder is clipped onto your clothing, such as the hem of a pocket.
- Suitable for recording human voices in large spaces, including conference rooms.
- Suitable for recording seminars and lectures.
- Voice Notes:
- Suitable for speaking into the built-in microphones to record voice notes. appears on the recording screen.
- Suitable for recording human voices from a distance of 1 to 2 meters (40 to 80 inches), such as interviews and small meetings. appears on the recording screen.