While the recording information is displayed
You can view the recording information of your IC recorder, including the remaining recording time and the folder setting.
To display the recording information, while recording is on standby, select “REC Information” on the OPTION menu, and then press.
The following recording information is available:
- Available Rec. Time:
- Remaining time available for recording.
- Recording Folder:
- Storage folder for recorded files.
- Scene Select:
- Recording scene currently selected.
- If you select a scene and then modify the recording setting(s), “*” will appear to the left of the modified setting(s).
- For information about the default settings, see Default settings for the recording scenes of the Scene Select function.
- REC Mode:
- Recording mode currently selected.
- Mic Sensitivity:
- Sensitivity level of the microphones currently selected.
- “Focused” or “Wide” recording function currently selected.
- Recording Filter:
- Recording filter currently selected.
- VOR (Voice Operated Recording) setting currently selected.
- Auto Track Marks:
- Automatic track mark setting currently selected.
- Time Stamps for Auto Track Marks:
- Time stamps for auto track mark setting currently selected.
- While recording is on standby, you can press STOP to view the recording information of your IC recorder.