Reducing noise in the playback audio to make human voices sound clearer – the Clear Voice function
The Clear Voice function reduces ambient noises to make human voices distinctive. You will hear human voices more clearly in the playback audio.
Operate the remote control and follow the steps below:
- While playback is on standby or in progress, operate the remote control to select “Clear Voice” on the OPTION menu, and then press.
- Pressorto select “Clear Voice 1” or “Clear Voice 2,” and then press.
Description of menu items
You can select one of the following items:
- Turns off the Clear Voice function (default setting).
- Clear Voice 1:
- Reduces ambient noises and adjust loudness of human voices to the optimum level to make human voices sound more clearly.
- Clear Voice 2:
- Reduces ambient noises further than "Clear Voice 1" to make human voices sound much more clearly.
- While playback of the files in “ Music” is in progress, the Clear Voice function does not work.