Dividing a file at all the track mark points
You can divide a file at all the track mark points.
Operate the remote control and follow the steps below:
- Operate the remote control to select the file that you want to divide.
- While playback is on standby, select “Divide” - “At All Track Marks” from the OPTION menu, and then press.
“Divide at All Track Marks?” appears on the display window.
- Pressorto select “Yes,” and then press.
“Please Wait” appears and the file will be divided at all the track mark points, deleting all the track marks. The divided files will be suffixed with a sequential number (“_01,” “_02,” and so on).
A. Before dividing a file: indicates a track mark point.
B. After erasing track marks: A file is divided at all the track mark points, and the divided files will be suffixed with a sequential number (“_01,” “_02,” and so on).
- You cannot divide a protected file. To divide a protected file, remove the protection from the file first, then divide the file. For instructions on removing protection, see Protecting a file.
- Track marks located near the beginning and end of the source file may not be used for dividing and remain in the divided files.
- To cancel the dividing process, select “No” in step 3, and then press.