Using the sleep timer (Sleep Timer)
If you set the sleep timer, your IC recorder will turn off automatically when the specified period of time expires.
Operate the remote control and follow the steps below:
- Operate the remote control to select “ Settings” - “Common Settings” - “Sleep Timer” from the HOME menu, and then press .
- Press or to select the desired time period, and then press .
You can select “OFF” (default setting), “15min,” “30min,” “60min,” “90min,” or “120min.”
- Press and hold BACK/HOME to return to the HOME menu.
To return to the screen before you displayed the HOME menu, press STOP.
When the sleep timer is set, “” appears on the playback/recording standby screen.
- If the Auto Power Off function is turned on, your IC recorder may turn off before the time period specified for the sleep timer expires.
- Even if the recording delay function is turned on, your IC recorder will turn off when the time period specified for the sleep timer expires.
- To check the remaining time of the sleep timer, perform step 1 again. The remaining time appears. If you want to keep the setting, select “Keep On.” To cancel the setting, select “Turn Off.”