Replacing the battery of the remote control
When the battery of the remote control is running out of power, the color of the operation indicator on the remote control turns from blue to red to prompt battery replacement.
When the battery is worn out, the operation indicator stays lit in red and button operations on the remote control are unavailable. Follow the steps below to replace the battery. Be sure to use the button type lithium battery, CR2032, for replacement.
- Turn over the remote control to face it down.
- Push and hold the tab () in the direction of the arrow, insert your fingernail into the groove (), and then slide out the battery tray.
- Remove the battery from the battery tray.
- Place the new battery on the battery tray with the positive (+) terminal side facing up.
- Push the battery tray back into the remote control.
Make sure that the battery tray clicks into place.
- Press the RESET button on the back of the remote control.
- Turn on the IC recorder and press any button on the remote control.
The remote control turns on and starts the process to make device registration with the IC recorder. While this device registration process is in progress, the operation indicator on the remote control flashes alternately in red and blue.
While the operation indicator on the remote control is flashing, the device registration process is in progress and button operations on the remote control are unavailable. Wait until the operation indicator stops flashing, and then operate the remote control.