PC Remote Settings: RAW+J PC Save Img
Selects the file type for images to be transferred to the computer in PC Remote shooting.
When shooting still images using PC Remote, the application on the computer does not display the image until the image has been completely transferred. When performing RAW+JPEG shooting, you can accelerate the display processing speed by transferring only JPEG images instead of transferring both RAW and JPEG images.
*PC Remote: Uses Imaging Edge to control the product from a computer, including such functions as shooting and storing images on the computer.
MENU → (Setup) → [PC Remote Settings] → [RAW+J PC Save Img] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- RAW & JPEG:
- Transfers both RAW and JPEG files to the computer.
- JPEG Only:
- Transfers only JPEG files to the computer.
- RAW Only:
- Transfers only RAW files to the computer.
- The setting for [RAW+J PC Save Img] cannot be changed during PC Remote shooting. Adjust the setting before shooting.
- [RAW+J PC Save Img] can be set only when [File Format] is set to [RAW & JPEG].