Battery Care increases the lifespan of your battery. This feature detects your charging patterns and estimates the start and end time of your regular charging period. Your device charges at a regular speed until it is 90% charged, and then the charging rate is controlled so that your battery reaches 100% just before you disconnect the charger. You can manually customize the start and end times of the charging period. For a better battery lifespan, you can also set a charging limit so that the battery always only charges up to 80% or 90%.
- Battery Care will not control the charging rate until it detects a regular charging cycle of at least 4 hours over a period of several days.
- Find and tap [Settings] > [Battery] > [Battery Care].
- Tap the switch to enable or disable Battery Care.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, and then select an option.[Auto] is selected by default.
- Learned patterns of the regular charging cycle are saved by Battery Care. Even if the function has been disabled, it adopts to the learned patterns after enabling the function again.