Using the shortcut key
You can quickly launch an assigned app by pressing the shortcut key on the device. Video Pro is assigned by default.
To change the assigned app
- Find and tap [Settings] > [System] > [Gestures] > [Shortcut key].
- Tap the switch to enable the function.
- Select an app from the list as desired.
- You can change the apps in the list by tapping (Edit icon).
- If you assign Photo Pro or Video Pro to the shortcut key, you can launch Photo Pro or Video Pro without unlocking your device by pressing the key when your screen is turned off.