Enhancing the sound output using Dolby Atmos®
Using Dolby Atmos makes playback sound more realistic and three dimensional.
- Find and tap [Settings] > [Sound] > [Audio settings].
- Enable the Dolby Atmos function by tapping the switch.
- Tap [Dolby Atmos] for more options.
- To enjoy High-Resolution Audio with its original quality, turn off the Dolby Atmos function.
- If DSEE Ultimate or 360 Spatial Sound is turned on while Dolby Atmos is also turned on, only one of the functions may be effective depending on the app you are using. When you are using a music-related app, DSEE Ultimate or 360 Spatial Sound takes priority.