What you can do with the speaker
- Music playback via a wireless connection (DLNA/BLUETOOTH)
Music service support
Music services and their period of availability may differ. An update of the speaker may be required. Services offered by third parties may be changed, suspended, or terminated without prior notice. Sony does not bear any responsibility for such situations.
- BLUETOOTH supported codec*1: SBC (Subband Codec) / AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) / LDAC
- By connecting the speaker to a HDMI port supported with ARC on a TV via a HDMI cable (not supplied), you can listen to TV sound from the speaker.
- The USB port supports playback from a USB flash drive.
- Easy operation from your smartphone and tablet*2
- Compatible with DSEE
- Compatible with ClearAudio+
- Tap operation
*1Audio signal compression and conversion format
*2Only when SongPal is installed on your device