Cannot charge the remote control.
- Turn off the remote control and make the USB connection.
- Disconnect the micro USB cable (supplied), and then reconnect it.
- Use the micro USB cable (supplied).
- Charge the battery pack in an ambient temperature of 10°C to 30°C (50°F to 86°F).
- Turn on the computer, then connect it to the cradle to which the remote control is attached.
- Release the computer from sleep or hibernation status.
- Connect the micro USB cable (supplied) directly to the USB connector of the computer.