Button hold function
This function prevents you from accidentally pressing the buttons of the remote control while carrying the remote control around.
Press the MENU button for 2 seconds or more to set the button hold function.
- In button hold mode, appears on the LCD screen of the remote control. The REC/ENTER button, MENU button, UP button and DOWN button of the remote control are disabled.
- To cancel the button hold mode, press the MENU button for 2 seconds or more, or press the (on/standby) button to turn off the power of the remote control.
- The button hold function is only available when the remote control is connected to a camera via Wi-Fi. When not connected, the button hold function cannot be used.
- The button hold function cannot be used while the MENU item is displayed.
- When the Wi-Fi connection between the remote control and the camera is disconnected, the button hold function is canceled.