You can set the remote control to disable all the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth functions.
- When you are in an airplane or other restricted areas, set the Airplane mode of the remote control and camera to ON.
- Press the MENU button.
- Press the UP button or DOWN button to select (Remote control settings) - (Airplane mode) - setting value, then press the REC/ENTER button.
- (The Wi-Fi/Bluetooth function is disabled)
- (default) (The Wi-Fi/Bluetooth function is enabled)
- Airplane mode cannot be set while the remote control is connected to the camera in the single connection mode.