Notes on the waterproof performance
The remote control is designed to be waterproof. Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or improper maintenance is not covered by the limited warranty.
- Do not subject the remote control to pressurized water, such as from a tap.
- Do not use in hot springs.
- Use the remote control in the recommended operating water temperature range of 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F).
- The remote control has continuous waterproof performance at a water depth of 3 m (10 feet) for 30 minutes.
Notes before using the remote control under/near water
- If dirt or sand gets on the terminal section of the remote control (where it connects to the cradle), wipe the area clean with a soft cloth that does not leave behind any fibers.
- If you have used the remote control near water or with wet or sandy hands, perform the procedure described in “Maintenance of the remote control in water or at a waterfront” before charging the remote control with the cradle.
Notes on using the remote control under/near water
- Do not subject the remote control to shock such as by jumping into water.
- The remote control sinks in water. Use the belt supplied with the remote control to prevent it from sinking.
- Bubbles may appear when the remote control is placed underwater. This is not a malfunction.
- You cannot use the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth function of the remote control underwater.